Welcome to Our Notary, Apostille
and Legalization Services Site
WE ARE A LOCAL MOBILE NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICE
“WE SERVE ANAHEIM, BEVERLY HILLS, BURBANK, CALABASAS, CENTURY CITY, ENCINO, GLENDALE, HIDDEN HILLS, HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES, MISSION HILLS, NORTH HILLS, NORTHRIDGE, PASADENA, SANTA ANA, SANTA MONICA, TARZANA, WEST HILLS, WESTWOOD, WOODLAND HILLS AND ALL SURROUNDING CITIES.
Call us to schedule an appointment or to inquire about the different services we provide.800 263 7678
- Loan documents
- Deeds and trusts
- Powers of attorney
- Commercial documents
- Bank guarantees
- Marital separation agreements and divorce papers
- Copy certifications by document custodian
- DMV transfer documents
- Personal and corporate affidavits
- Statements of consent for the issuance of a passport to a minor under 16
- Healthcare directives
- Parental authorizations to travel
- Prenuptial agreements
- Certificates of identity
- Sworn statements
- Lien releases
- Oaths and affimations
- Applications for certified copy of death or birth certificate
- Copy certification of powers of attorneys
- Apostilles and legalizations of us documents to be used abroad
- Personal letters
- Affidavit of inability to appear forms
BUSINESS OPERATING HOURS:
Our service is rendered non-stop every day of the week. We recommend booking an appointment a day ahead of time, but we do accept last minute appointments. Most of the time, we can accommodate you within a couple of hours. We answer the phone from . If you need to avail of our service at any time outside business hours, you must book it within this time frame.
We accept all the forms of payment below. If you are paying with credit cards, it is important that you let us know when you book our service, as our notaries do not carry credit card machines.
- American Express
- Personal Checks
- Corporate Checks
- Money Order
OUR NOTARY FEES ARE IN CONFORMITY WITH THE MANDATORY FEE SCHEDULE IMPOSED BY THE SECRETARY OF STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
In addition, we charge a service fee for bringing the service to your place, depending upon the location of the service, the day and time when the service is rendered and the number of signatures to notarize. Please do not hesitate to call us for a quote.
NOTARY SERVICES AND IDENTIFICATION
- NOTARIZING A DOCUMENT IS VERIFYING THE IDENTITY OF THE SIGNER, THEREFORE IT IS INDISPENSABLE FOR THE SIGNER TO APPEAR BEFORE THE NOTARY.
- Our notaries must be presented with satisfactory evidence of the signer's identity. The identification document presented must be current or issued within five years. The identity of the signer can be established by the notary public's reasonable reliance on the presentation of any of the documents listed in section "Accepted IDs" below.
- WHEN THE SIGNER OF A DOCUMENT IS UNABLE TO PRESENT A VALID ID, THE ONLY AVAILABLE ALTERNATIVE IS TO USE TWO CREDIBLE IDENTIFYING WITNESSES TO CONFIRM HIS IDENTITY. THESE WITNESSES MUST PRESENT THEIR OWN IDS.
- If one of the two witnesses is personally known to the notary, then only one witness is necessary to identify the signer.
- WHEN THE SIGNER OF A DOCUMENT CANNOT WRITE HIS OR HER NAME, THAT PERSON MAY SIGN THE DOCUMENT BY MARK.
- The signer's mark must be witnessed by two persons who must subscribe their own names as witnesses on the document. The detailed procedure is explained by the notary at the time of signing.
- An identification card or driver's license issued by the California DMV
- A United States passport
- A driver's license issued by another state or by a canadian or mexican public agency authorized to issue driver's licenses.
- An identification card issued by another state
- A military identification card with the required photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and an identifying number. (some military identification cards do not contain all the required information.)
- An inmate identification card issued by the california department of corrections, if the inmate is in custody.
- Any form of inmate identification issued by a sheriff’s department if the inmate is in custody in a local detention facility.
- A valid consular identification document issued by a consulate from the applicant’s country of citizenship, or a valid passport from the applicant’s country of citizenship.
- A driver license issued by another state or by a canadian or mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses.
APOSTILLE, AUTHENTICATION AND LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS
Our company handles in a timely manner the complete Apostille process for documents to be used abroad. For the countries belonging to the Hague Convention, the Apostille process, which involves only the Secretary of State and notarizing the document, is enough. However, for the countries who are not members of the Hague convention, such process often also includes dealing with the embassy of the countries where the documents will be used, with the Department of State in Washington, and with the local Chamber of Commerce.” Please call us at 800 263 7678 to inquire about the country where your document will be sent.
Not all documents requiring an Apostille need to be notarized. If they do, we will visit you at the place of your choice to do the notarization. If they do not need to be notarized and if it is more convenient for you, we will be able to handle the process through mail.
Below is a list of some documents requiring an Apostille:
- Marriage, birth or death certificates
- Powers of attorney
- Certificates to foreign government
- Free sale certificates
- Commercial documents
- Shipping documents
- FDA, medical or pharmaceutical documents
- Patent and trademark documents
Legalization of a US. document to be used in a foreign country. This picture represents the latest Apostille format to date.
Official confirmation by the County's office of the good standing status of a notary commission. This picture represents the latest Authentication format to date.
Official confirmation of Apostille and Certification authenticity by consulates or embassies of foreign countries.
AAAA NOTARY PUBLIC SERVICES
- BUSINESS HOURS:
- We provide our service 24h/7. However we answer the phone from only. If you need our service to be performed outside business hours, you need to book it during business hours.
- We carry a $100,000.00 Errors and Omissions Notary Insurance